Keep track of the tasks and resources of a project Task Coach 1.4.6 Full Version portable is a simple open-source todo manager to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. It is designed for composite tasks, and also offers effort tracking, categories, notes and more. Task Coach patch is a simple and friendly task manager written in Python! Features and Highlights
- Creating, editing, and deleting tasks and subtasks.
- Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date, and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
- Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
- Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
- Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from a mail user agent (Outlook, Thunderbird, Claws Mail, Apple Mail) onto a task viewer.
- Attachments can be added to tasks, notes, and categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages, or URL’s onto a task, note or category.
- Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
- Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
- Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting the tool.
- Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
- The Task Coach 1.4.6 Free Download Activator file format (.tsk) is XML.
- Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
- Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, this software prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort orders.
- TaskCoach can be run from a removable medium.
- Tasks and notes can be synchronized via a Funambol server such as My Funambol.
Task Coach full
This to-do manager keeps track of tracks, which is its basic objects. Tasks contain such information as description, priority, dates, prerequisites, progress and allotted budget. And when a project becomes too complex, you can always arrange tasks in a hierarchical structure. To help you save some time, the program allows you to start a new task from a template, although there are too few to choose from, in my opinion. However, it is possible to create your own personalized templates or import new ones. Tasks have states that allow tracking their current state, progress and budget availability, including such categories as active, inactive, completed, overdue, due soon, late, over budget, under budget and no budget.
Task Coach full version setup allows sharing files with others in many ways. Thus, it supports exporting in CSV, HTML and iCalendar formats. Likewise, it lets various users or a single user access a file from various computers. In this regard, the application can analyze the actual data in a file to merge your work properly. Unluckily, some synchronization errors can happen when two users save their work within a very small time fraction. Similarly, some protocols, like SMB/CIFS, can fail to detect changes in the source file as well. All in all, Task Coach Full Version Activator is simple, light and open-source. Consequently, there is nothing to lose if you give it a try. It could be exactly what you are looking for.
- File sharing and automatic data merging
- Few task templates
- Possible errors under certain sharing conditions
- Open source
- Various export formats
I simply loved that the application can automatically calculate effort based on the time spent and the revenues earned. Finally, it is also supported to attach reminders to given tasks, which tell when an action is demanded. Besides tasks, you can use notes to store information. They have the advantage of not requiring a specific format. In addition, they can be used independently or as part of other objects as tasks and categories.
System Requirements for Task Coach 1.4.6:
- Python 2.6
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2K, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98, Vista
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.taskcoach.org
- Author Frank Niessink
- Last version 1.4.6
Workaround for an underlying wxPython limitation we ran into. After some time Task Coach would exhibit various symptoms because of an exception in the event loop.
This is a mixed feature and bugfix release.
Fix an exception that would fill up the log on Linux
All Ubuntu versions since precise have now a PPA
TaskCoach would not start on Fedora 23 using LXDE. This probably concerns other distributions as well.
Reminders would fire randomly or not at all.
Per-task effort total time consolidation, patch provided by [email protected]
Add a viewer for task dependencies based on igraph (contributed by Matthias Tafelmeier). Not available on all platforms.
Task Coach 1.4.6 keygen, Task Coach 1.4.5 Full Version keygen, Task Coach 1.4.4 full version with keygen download free, Task Coach 1.4.3 Activation Code, Task Coach 1.4.2 keys, Task Coach 1.4.1 Activation Code, Task Coach 1.4.0 keygen, Task Coach 1.3.41 Full Crack, Task Coach 1.3.40 Activator Free Download, Task Coach 1.3.39 Full Version keygen, Task Coach 1.3.38 free download, Task Coach 1.3.37 with serial keys, Task Coach 1.3.36 activator, Task Coach 1.3.35 Full Version Serial Key, Task Coach 1.3.34 Full Version keygen, Task Coach 1.3.33 free download, Task Coach 1.3.32 setup, Task Coach 1.3.31 Full Version Activation Key, Task Coach 1.3.30 For Windows Download, Task Coach 1.3.29 registered